Lil Zach's note............

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time to learn cycling..

As usual, every year mummy will ask me 'what do you want for your birthday?' and before I can say anything.. She will continue to say 'no more toys.. No more guns!!'
And guess what? She will end up deciding what she wants to buy for me!!! ;(

And this year, same thing happen.. But the different this time is she just tell me 'it is time for you to learn how to cycle.. So I will get you a bicycle for your birthday!!!' it is no longer a choice this time!!! Oh mummy!

But thanks mummy I like the bicycle!! And I have got a week to learn before she removes one of the training wheel and one month before the other wheel!! Pressure....cycling time!!!
posted by dreamer71 at 10:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home